Sunday, May 3, 2015

More Craft Show Display Props


I have already made a couple display props for some of my products but I still needed something for my kitchen scrubbies and bookmarks.  Here's what I came up with.

With a quick trip to the Dollar Store I picked up some plastic plates 4/$1.25 and 2 Margarita plastic cups $1.25 ea.


I then measured the diameter of the cups and made a small dot on the plastic plate to indicated how far the cup should go.  I added E6000 glue to the cup rim and stuck that sucker down.  I did this twice.


I did the same thing for the bottom of the Margarita cups.


I then stuck both plates with the cups on top to make a cupcake-like tray.


Set it to dry with weight on top to ensure a tight seal.


And Voila! A stylish way to display those cutie scrubbies for $3.75.  Almost good enough to eat.


Next up is the bookmark display.  I saw this idea on Pinterest.  I took a book that wasn't being used and folded each of the 200+ pages in half.  


I glued some pick cardstock to the inside of the book and added washi tape to the edges.  This is what it looks like on the bottom.


Add the bookmarks, and there you have it, another prop, this time for free.



Things are comin' along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...