Monday, February 3, 2014

A Little Something

Hi All,

 Nothing motivates me more than a deadline.  Usually for me that means, birthdays and holidays.  So when my daughter was invited to a birthday I immediately went to work on a purse for her friend.  Seven-year-old's need something to hold all their little things right?


It's based on this project from Make-it & Love-it.  The only difference I made was make the ruffles shorter so that you can see more fabric.  The middle pink ruffle is from a jersey shirt.  I like to incorporate clothing into my  projects whenever possible.  It's nice knowing I kept it from the landfill and instead turned it into something beautiful and useful.


I think I need to make some more.  Perhaps one for me?

Blessings,

Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...