Sunday, January 26, 2014

Organized Linen Closet

Hi All,

I'd like to share a space that was formerly cramped.  A space that formerly made me go crazy every time I opened its door.  That space is the "Linen Closet".


Yes, that's quite a sight to behold isn't?

Approximately 30 minutes later it looked like this:


I wanted to label everything but didn't have any fancy labels for closets so I used what I had: clothes pins.  I dressed them up with washi tape cut to size and used my label maker.



Ahh, so much better.  So the process went like this: 

1.Take everything out, and vacuum the floor.
2.Purge.
3.Fold neatly and put everything back.
4.Label.

Let's take a closer look.




I bought one of those vacuum bags from the Dollar Tree and it worked like a charm.  I separate my twin top sheets from the fitted sheets 'cause lets face it, with little kids you tend to change the fitted sheets more often and there's no need to keep the sets together.  I also don't put a top sheet on the little ones beds because they usually end up in a tangled heap at the bottom of the bed anyway. Having no top sheet to contend with makes it easier to make their bed and therefore encourages them to make their own bed.

Well that's it.  One more look:


Blessings,
Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...