Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Year in Review and Looking to 2014

Hi All,

This past year was dubbed "The Year of The Challenge/ Firsts/ Just DO It".  Was it a success? Yes and no.
Yes because I did accomplish some of the things I set out to do and no because I totally flopped on other things.

Yes: I finished that marathon!  Woo Hoo.  Bucket List item checked!  I did the time I wanted and I placed  3rd woman.

Yes: I used some new items from the grocery store I've never used before like Portabello mushrooms, Tahini and Greek Yogurt.

Yes: I finished one of the quilts I've meaning to complete.


No: Totally flopped on my resolve to complete every recipe from the Looney Spoons Collection Book.  I did however complete 137 out of 365 recipes.

No: I didn't compete in that triathlon but I did however check it out and watch so that I'm mentally prepared for this coming year.

No: I didn't complete the other two unfinished quilts I started so long ago.

This year I've dubbed "The Year of Order".  A few days ago I finally purchased the Power of Productivity Program from www.Alejandra.tv.


I've watched all her videos on YouTube and have applied many of them to my home.  They work and I enjoy watching them.  I've been thinking about her program for a while now and when she offered it for half off I finally jumped in.  I'm so glad I did and am excited for the year to come.  

She recommends doing quarterly goals and that's just what I'm going to do this year.

I plan on completing many projects this year including; a rag rug, two quilts and painting the kitchen cabinets. 

Very excited and looking forward to 2014.  How about you?

Blessings,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...