Monday, January 28, 2013

Some Pinspiring Art

As I have mentioned before, I get together with a friend and her children every couple weeks.  We have some religion and some art.  After a brief hiatus over the holiday, we got together again.  Inspired by this art project found on Pinterest:

our group created some interesting art.






 (Sorry, I didn't know how to rotate the picture.  I tried everything! What an amateur I am!)

 (Again, amateur!)
This is a really versatile art project for all ages.  It also encourages creativity.  Well, I suppose all art projects do that.

Blessings,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christina! I am surprised that our fish and piranha have come so far. Congratulations on a great variety of ideas that have created your children. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...