Saturday, January 5, 2013

Going Looney

It begins.  I've made seven recipes so far this year and it's only the 5th!  I can't help myself.  All the recipes from "The Looneyspoons Collection" recipe book look so good.

I found my new favourite pizza crust recipe.  It has goodness spread throughout with it's whole wheat flour and ground flax. It also stays put after you roll it out, unlike other crusts that spring back, refusing to be laid out.



Moist cinnamon apple muffins anyone?


This next meal brought to you by the colour orange.  Boston pizza can't fool me anymore.  I now know what boneless chicken wings really are!  Chicken thighs cut in half and folded to resemble chicken wings, that's what (pictured top left on the plate).  Yam fries and glazed carrots also grace the plate.



I also tried the pizza sauce recipe too.  I didn't really taste a difference when on the pizza.  My taste buds could have been preoccupied by the crust though.  And lastly this week I tried the Roasted Vegetable Lasagna.  Another first this week; besides buying apricot jam for the glazed carrots, I also bought Portabello mushrooms.  My cart never felt so fancy leaving the grocery store.  The lasagna was a lot of work but what lasagna isn't?

Well that's it for now.  I will be trying some more yummy recipes.  I'll keep you posted.    

Blessings,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...